CTC2K was a terrific success!
On September 18, 2000, I biked to the Milwaukee office
of Habitat for Humanity and presented them with checks totaling
That represents over $7.50 for each mile actually biked (481).
For each day's highlights (including pictures &
click on any of the days below:
- Overview - Cow-to-Cow 2000
- Statistics - Mileages, Bike Components, etc.
- Day 1 - Waukesha WI to Madison WI
- Day 2 - Madison WI to Boscobel WI
- Day 3 - Boscobel WI to LaCrosse WI
- Day 4 - LaCrosse WI to Red Wing MN
- Day 5 - Red Wing MN to Osceola WI
- Day 6 - Waylaid in Osceola WI
- Day 7 - Osceola WI to Long Prairie MN (via van)
- Day 8 - Long Prairie MN to New Salem ND (via van)
- Closing Thoughts
If you haven't been to this site before and would
like some background information,
please check out the links below.